- This event has passed.
NAGA San Jose
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
This is a No-Gi and Gi grappling tournament. The tournament will have over 300 No-Gi and Gi grappling divisions. All Expert division winners take home championship belts. Non-expert Children and Teen division winners and Adult non-expert winners are awarded medals.
All divisions will take place on Saturday. Please visit the NAGA website for more information on division start times.
Important Tournament Information:
– All competitors can check-in/weigh-in on Friday from 6:00-6:30 PM.
– Saturday, all Children/Teens must be checked-in by 9:00 AM and weighed in by 9:30 AM
– Saturday, Adults please check the NAGA website for your check-in time.
– No registrations will be accepted on Saturday, no exceptions.
– Once a competitor accepts their weight and it is entered, the weight can no longer be changed.
– Competing in gi and no-gi is considered two divisions.
– Heel hooks are not allowed in any youth divisions and adult Novice and Beginner No-Gi divisions.
– New Absolute Divisions have been added.
– If you do not make the weight you registered for you will be placed into the weight class of what you weighed at the event. Please try to be as accurate with your weight as possible. This will help expedite the bracketing process. You can edit your weight in Smoothcomp up until the designated cutoff time.
NAGA does not accept mail-in registrations. Credit card and cash are accepted at the event. AmEx and checks are not accepted.
Admission is $15
Parking located in Lot A (main parking lot across from Fairgrounds)